Sagging, drooping, or heavy eyebrows can give you a permanent frown, making you look older, angrier, and generally less approachable. Dr. Boustany performs a highly personalized brow lift surgery in Boston, MA, to restore your brows to their youthful positions, helping you look and feel younger and more confident.
What Do Brow Lifts Address?
What are the available brow lift techniques?
Everyone is unique, and age affects different people differently. As such, your brow lift journey starts with a personalized consultation with Dr. Boustany to identify the ideal surgical technique based on your brow’s position and condition. Endoscopic brow lift and temporal brow lift are minimally invasive techniques that involve tiny incisions within the hairline and a minimal recovery period. Pretrichial “hairline” brow lift and coronal brow lift involve bigger incisions and more downtime.
In some cases, you may also need additional procedures, such as eyelid surgery or a facelift, to address your specific concerns. This is especially true if you have a high quantity of excess skin. Dr. Boustany will only provide recommendations according to your specific goals and concerns and never offer procedures you don’t need or want. Regardless of the techniques and procedures used, Dr. Boustany ensures you have a safe, comfortable recovery and achieve optimal results.
What are the benefits of a personalized brow lift?
- Restore your sagging brows to an elevated position
- Restore a youthful and natural arch to your eyebrows
- Elevate a heavy, overhang brow
- Smoothen horizontal forehead lines and frown lines
What steps are involved in a brow lift?
- You receive general anesthesia or local anesthesia with intravenous sedation
- Incisions are carefully placed along the hairline or in the targeted regions according to the chosen surgical techniques
- The eyebrows are elevated to a more youthful and neutral position
- Excess skin tissues and fat are trimmed away
- The incisions are carefully sutured closed
Why choose Dr. Boustany for your brow lift?
Dr. Boustany is the ideal facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon for your customized brow lift because she understands that no two individuals are the same. As such, she performs thorough consultations to examine your eyebrows, discuss your expectations, and curate a personalized treatment plan based on your anatomy. As a Harvard fellowship-trained surgeon, you can trust that she’ll use the latest and safest techniques possible to ensure naturalized, optimal results.