Reconstructive surgery can refer to a wide range of craniofacial surgical procedures related to the head and face. It can address numerous problems, including microtia, facial paralysis, nasal deformities, and more. Dr. Boustany is a Harvard fellowship-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing in the latest techniques to address your concerns while minimizing downtime.
About Reconstructive Surgery
Craniofacial reconstructive surgery addresses the following problems:
- Nasal deformities that cause self-consciousness or impact your breathing
- Facial paralysis caused by nerve damage, congenital issues, trauma, or other factors
- Moebius syndrome, which affects the nerves responsible for chewing and speech
- Macrostomia, a form of facial cleft that leads to an enlargement of the mouth
- Microtia. A deformity wherein one or both ears are excessively small or under-developed
- Cleft lip and palate, a congenital condition wherein the lip or mouth aren’t formed properly
- …and many more.
Why choose Dr. Boustany?
Dr. Ashley Boustany is a Harvard fellowship-trained facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. She specializes in the latest, cutting-edge plastic and reconstructive surgeries to address your concerns. All surgeries are performed in a premier Boston hospital, supervised by Harvard-affiliated healthcare professionals. To learn about your reconstructive surgery options, please schedule an appointment at our medical center in Boston, MA, today.